Things I've had a hard time doing in the last 2 1/2 weeks
- washing my hair (thankfully Olaf is now profecient enough to work as an assistant in a salon)
- applying makeup
- styling my hair
- applying deodorant or let's just say any personal hygeine for that matter.
- cooking & baking. we've eaten out a lot these past few weeks
- opening doors while attempting to not drop anything
- getting dressed, although getting undressed is even harder
- opening child proof containers - like pain pills
- sewing - lesson learned
- cutting my food
Here's a picture of me in the ill-fated parade with my fellow derby girls.I'm in the middle wearing the white skates. It was a lot of fun skating in the parade even though...
Tomorrow I say Goodbye! to the cast! Hopefully I can skate again real soon!