7.06.2009

In Case You Weren’t Sure Summer Was Here

As if the 95 degree weather wasn't enough to let me know summer is here this year. Work has been subtly letting me know summer is here. Even though I don't have a window in my office or anywhere near my office I know its summer. Work has ground it into my head. Today when I got to work there were five different emails in my inbox all addressing road closures for different road construction projects. And they were all located within my county! Some were new projects and some were old ones still going on. The good news is I don't normally drive through any of them. This past winter I thought it was cool to get the one email about all the different projects. But this summer is beginning to clog my email inbox with the daily construction updates. I guess I should count my blessings.

No comments: