11.18.2010

Christmas Craziness

This week I got all the Christmas decorations out and decorated the house. I made the boys bring all the boxes out of the basement for me. And since they were rifling around the storage room they found a train. Sometime, a long time ago, I don't remember when, someone gave us the toy train to run around our Christmas tree. So we got it out.

While I was busy decorating the house, Baby and Olaf were busy putting up the tree and the train. Baby has been playing with the train all week. And he brought out his army men.


It looks like a World War II Train to me. He loves it. I think I'm going deaf though. The train whistle doesn't turn off. I don't know if I can make it til Christmas.

3 comments:

Lonita said...

Oh, would Josh love being at your house. He is obsessed with trains. (More specifically, Thomas the Train.) We could barely get him away from the train set (with a tunnel!) at Bass Pro Shop the other night...

Grandpa said...

Boys and anything with wheels starts young and never gets old.

sally said...

Remember the year you had lights plugged into a power strip and Middle Child would turn them off and on all the time. I love the train and that you have your own world war II. Make sure he doesn't show those prisoners any mercy!