10.29.2008

Countdown!

The other night I got ready for bed. I pulled out my big exercise ball, laid back on it, put my feet against the wall, cuz they're always slipping, and tried to do a sit up. OUCH! I couldn't move at all! I rolled off laughing at myself! I'm still sore, what in the hell made me think I could do a sit up on a ball which is hard enough when I don't have any bruises or soreness!

For everyone's watching pleasure:
16 Days Left!
I love the scary castle in the background. Is there any way they can bump it to Halloween? I sure would be happy about that at least!

2 comments:

sally said...

Yeah with the latest turn of events with my belly there will be NO situps for at least 12 months here. I can't wait to go see this movie with you and scream like I always do! It's going to be so fun. By the way all us McLean Idahoans love your family!!

Petit Elefant said...

Exercise? What were you thinking?!